JobSitePro allows you to run your own job site.
JobSite Pro is a complete job site ready to install and launch.Job-seekers and companies alike can register and login using cookie based authentication.
Users can search job listings, upload resumes in .doc format, apply for job listings, email job listings to their friends, and run "AutoSearches" which email them matching jobs each day. These features work just like the major job sites, giving your own site the power and offerings of the big boys.
Companies can post new jobs which job-seekers can apply for. They can opt to receive email with limited information each time a new application is made, as well as when their job listings expire or will be expiring soon. In all cases, you the site owner act as the intermediary.
You and only you receive the full details about job applications, which you can turn around and sell to the sponsoring company. Become your own virtual recruiter quickly and easily with JobSite Pro!
JobSite Pro's flexibility doesn't end there. If you're not interested in setting up a full-fledged job site, you can easily use JobSite Pro as your company's internal career opportunity management center.
All you have to do is sign yourself up as a company, then remove the company signup links from public view. This allows you to post job listings for your own company only, without accepting registrations or employment posts from other companies.
Plus, JobSite Pro is 100% template based, both in terms of the HTML pages you see and the email messages it sends out. Editing the look, feel, style, and text of the site couldn't be easier.
- Totally template based, modify the HTML templates to fit your design
- Supports user registration and login
- Supports company registration and login
- Users can search jobs, apply for jobs, upload resumes in .doc format, send jobs to a friend, and create AutoSearch agents to email matching jobs to them each day
- Powerful search engine lets users search jobs using keywords, categories, location, date, job type, and salary
- Companies can post new job listings
- Job listing owner and administrator can edit job listings
- Automatic reminder emails to companies whose job listings have expired or will expire soon
- You specify the job categories available at your site
- Extensive administrative area gives you quick stats, and allows you to look up any user, company, job application, or job posting
- MassMail all users, companies, or both