Django CMS 3.0.7
A content management system for Python developers, built upon the Django framework
Django CMS handles the navigation rendering for the user in multiple languages with internationalization (i18n) slugs.
The navigation can be extended by custom methods set by the developer.
Pages are rendered with a template that has placeholders which get filled via plugins.
- Features overview:
- Django powered
- Easy to learn and use
- Prepared for the future
- High performance architecture
- Flexible Plugin Architecture
- SEO Optimization
- Editorial workflow
- Permission Management
- Applications (Apps)
- Media Asset Manager (MAM)
- Plugins for managing:
- Google Map
- HTML Snippet
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Complete Django 1.7 support
- Numerous updates to the documentation
- Numerous updates to the tutorial
- Updates to better support South 1.0