These libraries will allow users to build interface components for various Asterisk features.
pyst can be used in developing operator consoles and/or Asterisk monitoring suites.
Here are some key features of "pyst":
Supported Asterisk features:
· Parsing Asterisk configuration files
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Handle events with several fields with the same name.
· Allow to use AGI module in FastAGI way via TCP connection. This change allows you to specify the socket streams instead sys.stdin/sys.stdout streams.
· Added regression test framework and some test cases for manager API.
· The generated ActionID for the manager interface now includes the process-ID, this allows several concurrent processes using the manager API.