This is a notification widget that streamlines incoming messages
Written in MooTools, Roar is inspired by Growl, the notification system for Mac OS X.
- Show any information and style them with class-names.
- Messages are queued and interactive.
- Hover them to read them longer.
- Add optional click-interaction to provide more information.
- Customize them via external CSS.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Roar::inject which contains all the basic create-notification logic, alert only builds the elements. Add more handlers (images, mp3-player like, whatever) on your own and send the cool ones to me.
- Added: Added queued demo and improved ticker demo.
- Added: Roar::empty to remove all open items.
- Changed: Removed handler argument for alert, just get the last item from Roar::items and add custom events.