The slideshow has been developed by members of the W3C, so code validity should be no problem.
- Advance to next slide with mouse click or space bar
- Move forward/backward between slides with Cursor Left, Cursor Right, Pg Up and Pg Dn keys
- Home key for first slide, End key for last slide
- The "C" key for an automatically generated table of contents (or click on "contents" on the toolbar)
- Function F11 to go full screen and back
- The "F" key toggles the display of the footer
- The "A" key toggles display of current vs all slides (Use the "A" key when you want to view or print all slides or try it now to see how to include notes for handouts (this is explained in the notes following this slide))
- Font sizes automatically adapt to browser window size (use S and B keys for manual control (or < and >, or the - and + keys on the number pad)
- See also the use of the meta element for adjusting the default Slidy behavior
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!