- It uses MySQL database as backend.
- CSS based drop-down smileys menu. You have the option to enable/disable the display of smileys and smileys menu.
- Anti-spam filter: blocks messages that contain words or phrases that you set in the configuration file.
- Bad-word filter: replaces "bad words" that you set in the configuration file with symbols.
- Replace URLs catched in a message with clickable links.
- UTF-8 encoding for multilingual support.
- Compliance with XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS.
- Custom designs: it's easy to change the chatbox look by editing the CSS files.
- A form validation and warnings display system.