Written in PHP, it will allow webmasters to setup multiple web interfaces for viewing the content (channels, members, etc.) of a TS3 server.
TeamSpeak is a voice chat cross-platform software that allows people to speak with each other via the Internet.
Download Teamspeak from here, for various paltforms.
Here are some key features of "TeamSpeak3 Webviewer":
· Intelligent caching
· Spacer parsing
· Automatic server- , channel- and group-icon download
· Connects to the server by clicking on the server name
· Full spacer support
· Client-info-dialog if mouse is over username
· Channel-Hiding like in TSClient
· Easy to use installation script
· Filters like show clients only or show only channels with clients online
· PHP 5.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support of default configfile. Config files called 'default.xml' won't be loaded automatically if present.
· Added flags to language selections
· Set cursor to pointer on collapsable channels and spacers, if channelHiding module is enabled
· Updated design of the install script, welcome screen and added new jQueryUI theme
· Fixed welcome screen scoll bug if too much config files were created.
· Added date formatting to the serverInfo module.
· Fixed html bug if "Channelclientsonly" was enabled.