Centova Messenger is a full-featured, cross-platform instant messaging client which requires no software installation on the end-user's computer.
It offers the "look and feel" of a typical themed desktop application, but runs entirely from the user's web browser.
- Typical contact list features, including presence and status messages.
- Support for renaming, blocking, and removing contacts.
- Support for conversation logging.
- Realtime (optional) popup message notifications.
- Cross-browser compatibility, compatible with Internet Explorer 5.0 , Netscape, and Mozilla-based browsers.
- Sound support (with Flash plug-in).
- Emoticons and clickable URLs in chat windows.
- Dozens of settings for each user to customize.
- Interoperability with third-party chat networks.
- Plug-ins support, including a built-in RSS news feed readeg-ins supi>