The spinner has 5 parts as seen in the thumbnail.
Clicking on the center will fill theinput field with a default value or local time.
The left and right values are used to select the hour, minutes and seconds fields.
The up and down arrows control the value shown in the selected field and are used to modify it.
Here are some key features of "jQuery Time Entry":
· Can be driven via the keyboard or with the mouse.
· Accepts direct time entry via the keyboard.
· Works in 12-hour or 24-hour mode.
· Can restrict to a minimum and/or maximum time.
· Can restrict the time portions to particular multiples, e.g. only quarter hours.
· Localizations available.
· jQuery 1.3 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed change command to option
· Added option retrieval
· Updated underlying plugin framework
· Keydown processing returns true for unhandled keystrokes
· Added Chinese - Traditional localization