jQuery Time Entry 2.0.1
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in jQuery Time Entry 2.0.0:
- Updated underlying plugin framework
- Marker class changed from hasTimeEntry to is-timeEntry
- Added tabToExit option to control tabbing
- Changed regional to regionalOptions
- LICENSE TYPE:
GPL: GNU General Public License
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Keith Wood
- C: \ Calendar Systems \ Time and Date
Clicking on the center will fill the input field with the user's local time (or a default value).
The left and right buttons are used to select the sections of the time format (hours, minutes, seconds, AM/PM).
The up and down arrows control the value shown in the selected field and are used to modify it (UP increases the value, DOWN decreases the value).
As you can imagine yourself, jQuery Time Entry makes entering time values a lot easier and removes the need of typing anything in the field at all.
Last updated on June 17th, 2014
Runs on: Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
feature list requirements