Can be used as a stand-alone component in web forms, or integrated into more complex apps like CMSs, web/phone apps and much more.
Here are some key features of "Zebra_Datepicker":
· Small – it weights around 11KB minified.
· Compact – unlike most date pickers, this one is one-file only.
· Cross-browser – works in every major browser; also, it works in Internet Explorer 6 (where it uses an iFrameShim so that it stays above select controls).
· Supports internationalization.
· Looks good and it’s easily customizable through the style sheet file.
· Offers an intuitive interface for users to navigate fast and easily through months and years.
· An intuitive mechanism for disabling dates and date ranges through a syntax similar to cron syntax.
· Supports defining of custom weekend days for countries that don’t have the weekend on Saturday and Sunday.
· Most of date formats you can think of, borrowing the syntax from PHP’s date function.
· Supports future-only or past-only calendars.
· Works with single text inputs to which it attaches a small calendar icon that displays the date picker when clicked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Additional fixes related to the buggy positioning of the date picker’s icon when the date picker in scenarios involving different CSS resets and frameworks.
· Fixed a bug affecting some more rarely used date formats.