A jQuery plugin for creating interactive date pickers, showing a special popup panel for choosing a desired date or time interval
Zebra_Datepicker is easy to deploy and configure and will provide the user with a comprehensive interface to select his desired date.
Besides dates, time periods can also be selected by linking two date pickers together.
The Zebra_Datepicker UI widget can be embedded as an inline calendar, or used as a popup element.
Demos and usage instructions are included with the download package. Check them out to see a presentation of all the major features.
- Cross-browser tested
- Lightweight file size
- Skinnable via CSS
- Support for Bootstrap
- Drill-down navigation between years, months and days
- Support for custom weekend days
- Disable dates and ranges from the selection
- Automatically adds a calendar icon to designated date picking fields
- Option to reset selection
- Option to select the current day
- Option to highlight the current day
- Customizable date formats
- Translation ready
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.8.9
- Added a new “onOpen” event for executing callback functions when the date picker is shown;
- Users can now always use the next/previous buttons; thanks to Mozart for suggesting;
- The “this” keyword in callbacks now correctly refer to the element the datepicker is attached to; thanks to syahman for reporting;
- When having a date formats without year, the “years” view will not be visible anymore;