Unobtrusive Date-Picker 6.3.5
A JS snippet which can create a date picker (calendar)
The picker works as an inline element or as a modal, and is also accessible using the keyboard.
- Fully keyboard accessible
- Multiple date formats and date dividers supported
- Unobtrusive and nameSpace friendly
- Fully skinnable with CSS
- Both upper and lower date limits can be set
- Certain days of the week can be disabled
- Certain, dates can be disabled/enabled (and wildcards used to stipulate the dates in question)
- Includes “smart” localisation (16 languages currently available)
- Bespoke days of the week can be highlighted
- Works with single text inputs, (3) split text inputs or select
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!