Keyboard support is implemented to enhance and speed up date selection.
To select a date range, click the start date, then SHIFT+click on the end date. You can also use CTRL+click to select/unselect individual dates.
Here are some key features of "JSCalendar":
· Supports IE6 +, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.
· Supports inline and popup mode.
· Supports slide window, you can define image and text.
· Supports multi-language, you can define it yourself or acordding to browser’s settings.
· CSS is changed easily, you can set css as you wish.
· Supports select muilt-date(only inline mode).
· Supports keyboard.
Keyboard controls (when focused with TAB):
· Arrows: select a date
· SPACE: select today
· CTRL + UP/DOWN: select year
· CTRL + LEFT/RIGHT: select month
· ENTER(only inline mode): print and close
· ESC(only inline mode):close