- Popup calendar mode. The calendar appears in a separate window that is being shown when user clicks the button or performs another action.
- Inline calendar mode. The calendar is displayed on the page as part of its design.
- iFrame calendar mode (pull down calendar). Calendar is dropped down within the frame on the window.
- The core functionality of the CodeThatCalendar includes the following features:
- Internationalization abilities and database awareness.
- Support for the CSS customization.
- Configurable scrolling feature (through the combo box control or the button).
- Support of configurable date formats - notation did (date), MM (month), yoyo (year), HH (hours), mm (minutes), sis (seconds). Ability to setup the startup date/time.
- Inline, pop up and iframe calendar support.
- Date/time validation engine.