Stanley reads content from text files, arranges them based on a template, adds styles and renders an HTML page out of it.
Stanley is for managing blogs or even websites that rarely get updated.
It's recommended for small to medium sites.
Here are some key features of "Stanley":
- Can manage blog posts and static pages alike
- Uses Jinja2 as template engine
- Uses Markdown files to store content
- Uses Markdown syntax to style content
- Neat, well-organized directory structure
- Easy to build & deploy
- Config-based system