Note To Self is a project for keeping all your little posts, notes, and more in one centralized online place.
- Supports multiple users - each person has their private collection of notes with one install
- Converts URLs to hyperlinks - handy for making "bookmark" or "favorites" pages
- Notes can be sorted by title, date modified, and size in either ascending or decending order.
- Uses MySQL database to store indexes of notes and categories. The data itself is kept as flatfiles.
- Only empty categories can be deleted, to prevent a user from deleting notes unexpectedly. It's easy to move notes from one category to another; just edit each one, switch its category, and save it.
- could be used as a framework for other "PIM"-like functions: has room for a calendar or task/todo list at some point
· Apache, PHP 4.3.2, MySQL 3.23