An user authentication Python library for Google's App Engine
A demo is included with the download package.
- Supported authentication protocols:
- OAuth 2.0
- OAuth 1.0(a)
- Supported providers:
- Twitter (OAuth 1.0a)
- LinkedIn (OAuth 1.0a)
- Google (OAuth 2.0)
- Facebook (OAuth 2.0)
- Windows Live (OAuth 2.0)
- OpenID, using App Engine users module API
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- lxml is optional
- Added LinkedIn OAuth 2.0 support.
- Google userinfo endpoint is now deprecated. Use the new Google+ (googleplus) provider.
- Extra parameters passed to an auth init handler are now being stored during the flow and supplied back to _on_signin method as the additional extra argument.