This is a CMS and GPT engine for implementing a full affiliate and advertising service
GPTEngine combines a plether of tools needed to create, run and maintain a GPT program.
Here are some key features of "GPTEngine":
- General Features:
- Completely automated installation/uninstallation including files uploading and permissions setting.
- Powerful and easy to use Admin.
- Almost everything in your affiliate/advertiser program can be customized.
- Complete professional template web site included.
- Automated affiliate/advertiser signup, crediting, unsubscription, etc.
- Affiliates get paid for placing your advertisers ads in their Web sites.
- Easy to create and track "Paid to Click", "Paid to Read e-Mail", "Paid to Surf" and other paid ad campaigns.
- Separated Auto/Manual surf campaigns.
- Full customizable content rotators.
- Full configurable referral programs to affiliates and advertisers.
- Discounting system for advertiser purchasing.
- Affiliates/advertisers have powerful tools for tracking their activities.
- Automated payout requesting for affiliates.
- Automated advertising packages purchasing for advertisers.
- Internal messages inbox.
- Customizable affiliateship and advertising types.
- Advanced anti-cheat tools.
- Graphical statistics of your program.
- Database management with MySQL admin.
- Powerful search tools for tracking every change in your program.
- Full configurable sign up process.
- Efficient mass mailer.
- Easy to edit pages. No programming skills are needed.
- Advanced error handling.
- Selling management tool.
- Automated finances tracking with printable financial report.
- Complete documentation.
- Supported Campaigns:
- PTC - Paid To Click campaigns. Members get paid to click on banners or links from a list of PTC ads displayed on your GPT Website. A minimum time on the advertiser's Website is required before completion.
- PTR - Paid To Read (Email) campaigns. Like PTC, members get paid to click on advertising sent to them via email. A minimum time on the advertiser's Website is required before completion.
- PTS - Paid To Surf (Visit) campaigns. Members get paid to visit, for a minimum time, a random list of advertisers' Websites.
- PTSU - Paid To Signup Up campaigns. Members get paid to sign up on the advertiser's Website. Postback-based (subid) validation.
- PTRV - Paid To Review campaigns. Members get paid to review an advertiser's brand, product or service. Postback-based (subid) validation.
- PTTS - Paid To Take Survey. Members get paid to take a survey about some advertiser's brand, product or service. Postback-based (subid) validation.
- PTCO - Paid To Complete Offer campaigns. Members get paid to complete an advertiser's offer. Postback-based (subid) validation.
- PTP - Paid To Promote campaigns. Members get paid to display advertisers' ads (text, link or images) on their own Websites. Subid-based system.
- PTX - Paid To (...) campaigns. Generic postback-based (subid) GPT advertising. Use it to create your own type of GPT campaigns.
- MySQL 5 or higher
- Web server (Apache (versions 1.x and 2.x) with CGI enabled, .htaccess, mod_rewrite and OpenSSL)
- PHP 4 or higher
- Simple point-and-click Geo-target options for any GPT campaign.
- New practical default template included.
- New beautiful CSS3-ish theme.
- Templates and pages cache can bre refreshed with a click of a button.
- Proxy blocking system.
- Improved mailer system.
- Improved manual credit/reversal for pending postback based completions.
- Configurable postback status variable name.
- Quick summary on the admin page.
- Lots of minor changes on the admin interface.
- Increased performance.
- Increased security.
- Some internal fixes.