HTML rotate is a handy tool which you can use to randomly rotate any pieces of HTML code on your web site. It can also be used as a banner rotator.
The HTML code to be rotated can contain references to banners, text link advertisements, enhanced banners, java script, java applets and many more.
HTML rotate can also be used as a substitute for SSI (server side includes). If you don't have server side includes available on your host/server, just use HTML rotate. What is server side includes? Server side includes pulls in headers or footers on web pages. With HTML Rotate you can even have rotating menu's.
- You can set up an unlimited amount of groups where it's contents is to be randomly rotated on your web pages
- Comes with an extensive control panel where you can insert HTML code that is to be randomly rotated in a specific groups of things that needs to be rotated.
- You just copy and paste tags into your pages where you would like things rotated. You can retrieve the HTML code from the control panel.
- You can use HTML rotate in the place of SSI with ease. Using HTML Rotate instead of SSI's will also be lighter on your server/host.
- Can be used as a banner rotator or to rotate any HTML code or text.
- Comes with setup interface for easy installation.