Remote resources refers to stylesheets, JS files, fonts, DOM elements, any non-binary file using XMLHttpRequest.
- Entirely event-based, never using setTimeout or setInterval (unless there is no other way)
- Event listeners for individual resources, groups of resources or for everything.
- Automatically detects/guesses the type of resource and best method of loading from file extension, unless specified
- Checks for duplicates to avoid loading a given resource more than once (resolving relative URLs)
- Makes it unnecessary to load any scripts in , even this one
- Small. ~18k, minifies to ~6k
- Framework agnostic