Besides UI components, the platform also includes advanced support and documentation for the app skinnability and JSF applications.
RichFaces is practically one of the best AJAX UI packages that exist in the Java world.
Here are some key features of "RichFaces":
· Set of ready-made AJAX components
· Ability to add AJAX capabilities to existing components
· Add AJAX capability to existing JSF applications
· Skinnable components
· A large number of components
· Write own custom rich components
· Package resources with the application's Java classes
· Test the components, actions, listeners, and pages
· Client-side validation
· Advanced queueing
· Push component
· Cross-browser support
· Component Development Kit (CDK)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Xcss2EcssConverter error handling f:importResource.
· Attachment using target not works if tooltip defined before the component to which it attaches.