Queen allows developers to create a central hub of communication between multiple clients and relay information in real-time between the server and the clients, or just in-between clients.
Application scenarios range from online games, to chat rooms, to social networks, and to many other more real-time-based services.
Here are some key features of "Queen":
· Can handle bidirectional communication chanels
· between your client-side and server-side script (using socket.io).
· Can target specific browsers
· Can detect unresponsive clients
· Can execute JS and HTML code
· Can monitor connected browsers
· Node.js 0.8 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated timeout rules.