The framework looks to keep the development of Ajax tasks more organized, readable and clean.
Here are some key features of "Adjax":
· Django views to explicitly update HTML elements, display messages.
· Django templates to mark values as being updatable
· Help developers Don't Repeat Themselves
· Provide a straightforward, consistent predictable API
· Automate as much as possible
· Allow developers to define program functionality completely within the view
· dajax: A new and comprehensive Ajax framework, with more support and maintenance than Adjax currently has. API isn't as clean and straightforward but much better documented, with examples.
· django-ajax-validation: A simple project targeting form validation, and doing it reasonably well and cleanly. Basic documentation (there isn't much to document anyway) and sporadic support.