It supports AJAX requests, blocks, aborts, cache management and ordering.
- queue: (true|false|'clear') the queue-type specifies the queue-behaviour. The clear option clears the queue, before it adds a new ajax-task to the queue (similiar to: last in first out)
- abortOld (true|false): aborts all "older" requests, if there is a response to a newer request
- abortIsNoSuccess: (true|false): jQuery 1.4 calls the success-callback, if an XHR was aborted. If this option is set to true. Only the complete - callback will be called with status 'abort'.
- abort: (function): callback, that will be called, if a XHR is aborted.
- beforeCreate ([function]): a function that will be called, before the XHR-object is created. If you return false, the XHR won´t be created.
- maxRequests: (number (1)) limits the number of simultaneous request in the queue. queue-option must be true or 'clear'.
- preventDoubbleRequests (true|false): prevents multiple equal requests (compares url, data and type)
- cacheResponse (true|false): caches the response data of succesfull responses (not the xhr-object!)
- domCompleteTrigger (false| DOM-Element, DOMNodelist, Selector or jQuery-List). Triggers the events uniqueName + "DOMComplete" and "DOMComplete" on the specified element.
- domSuccessTrigger (false | DOM-Element, DOMNodelist, Selector or jQuery-List). Triggers the events uniqueName + "DOMSuccess" and "DOMSuccess" on the specified element.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed invalid label.